Friday, May 2, 2008

Congratulations Jeff!



Congratulations to the hardest worker I know! After 4 long, hard, rigorous years of chemical engineering at the U, Jeff is done!!! I am so proud of him! He worked so hard and his new company is going to be so lucky to have him.



After the actual graduation, we went to the luncheon. I finally got to meet all of Jeff's friends and study pals. I'll just share a few of the comments made to me about my amazing hubby:

"Your husband is the reason I'm graduating..."
"Jeff is the nicest person I know, you probably already know that. He helped me pass my classes..."
"Jeff is the smartest guy I know. One day I'm going to see him on the cover of Forbes magazine..."
"Jeff is the man!"
"I don't know how I'm going to do my job without Jeff. What am I going to do when I have a problem or question?"

And it went on and on and on. I'm so glad Jeff was able to have such a great experience and make such great friends. I know the last four years haven't always been easy, but I am so proud of him for doing so extremely well and for working so hard for us. I really, really hope our kids inherit his smarty pants genes! Sometimes I feel like I need to pinch myself because it doesn't seem possible that I got such a great husband. I don't know how he is patient enough to put up with me everyday!

I love you Jeff!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think amazing people come in pairs. You are an amazing and hard working person too, Beth. Congratulations, Jeff (on graduating and the wife too!) :)

P.S. I definitely want to do a group date. Maybe we could set a date while at the Pony Party?

jonna said...

Congrats! I don't doubt those comments at all...jeff is always such a nice guy...you guys are movin' on now...how crazy!

McMurtrey said...

Hooooorrayyyy!!! I'm so happy for both of you. Jeff it sounds like everyone loved you. It also sounds like you had more homework than just your own. J/K! We wish we could have been there. Congrats! It was good to see you guys again. Beth have you seen Idol yet!! Paula was crazy!!

The Peterson's said...

It feels so good to have you husband done! You two both are amazing! I am glad I have gotten to know both of you!

Jill Cook said...

Congratulations Jeff! What a great accomplishment.

Jill Cook said...

Congratulations Jeff! What a great accomplishment.

karen louise said...

Beth! Yes! Add me to your blog! I have often looked at your blog to keep updated through Laura's blog as well...it really is good to keep up with how you guys are doing! Congrats on the new job and Jeff graduating!!

jonna said...

BETH!!! did you do the blog yourself? I am so proud! although I do miss doing it for you!:) good job B-diddy, B!, bethy, bethy boo boo, etC!!

Lacey said...

Congrats Jeff!! Way to go Beth for putting him through school! You both deserve it!! I'm still so said though.

The Birds said...

Congrats Jeff!