Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy!



So I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I have two excuses. First of all, I have been busy and second of all, my internet has been slow as can be. I'll just update as quick as can be because I have to go pick Jeff up.

*We had the 2nd grade fieldtrip to the Bean Museum at BYU! Whee!! So much fun. Glad it's over! I love fieldtrips because I love to see the kids so excited--it's so cute. But I also hate them because they are soo exhausting!

*We have been up and back and on the phone constantly to Wyoming to try to figure out housing, jobs, etc. I'm dreading the next phone bill. So if you call and I don't answer...you'll know why! So far no job for me, but apparently they haven't started interviewing. I may not hear from them, but if not, I guess I will work on my masters until we are blessed with children. As for a house, we found one that is decent that will work for a starter home. It's not even close to what you could get here for the same price, but I guess that's life! It's way expensive for what it is and most of you with your beautiful homes would die, but it is in good shape and I have some ideas to try to make it home.

*As for Sandy and Buck...No sign of Buck...still. What the? Sandy is home and grandkids keep coming and going. I really think something happened it him, although it is probably something less dramatic like they are separated. The RV is back. I heard Buck lived in the RV at one point and she lived in the apartment (this was a couple years ago). I am pretty positive he is not in the RV though. Maybe I can convince Jeff to go peek in the windows...yeah right!

*Spring break is next week (it's about time!) and my plans are to sleep in a little, get the house thing figured out, and get my hair cut.

*Jeff's truck wouldn't start his morning...yay! But Jeff does have an idea of what's wrong and thinks he can fix it. Time to start looking for something better. I hope we can find him something before we move. With all the house expenses it's going to be tricky to find some money, but he really needs something better (he won't admit this of course).

So that's a long post of our life this last little while. Hopefully all is well with everyone else. I haven't had much time to check blogs (mostly because of our internet) but I think of you often!!!!

6 comments:

Cindi said...

Poor Buck. Maybe you could get your masters degree in Crime Scene Investigation. Are you sure you want to move to Wyoming? It's way overrated!

Lindsey said...

Wow! You definitely deserve sleeping in next week. I am so glad that you have found something in Wyoming. I bet it's great and with your creativity and talents it will be beautiful. Good luck with the job hunt. They would be stupid to pass you up for a job. Good luck with everything!

P.S. Thanks for the Cindi and Buck update. Very interesting/weird. I hope she didn't have him . . you know. . . "taken care of" (wink, wink). :P

Natalie Kay said...

I've been waiting for you to post! Thanks for the great update about your life, and the crazy neighbors.

Sorry we can't work out for a while. Do you want to get together over the break? I'm able... if you're up to it. :)

Thanks for being a good friend and work out (when we feel like it) buddy.

jonna said...

busy you are! I know you probably want to relax next week, but do you want to get together with me and taylor? we could go to lunch and maybe a park. I have to come down to provo and we could meet up. any daywould work. let me know

McMurtrey said...

I hope that the house and truck situations turn out well. I always feel like I spend all my money at the same time. We either make a big purchase or everything breaks at once or both!! I'm glad you'll have spring break it sounds like you need it!!

jonna said...

how about wednesday? Say 11:00. should we do lunch? where?