Tuesday, February 28, 2017

i am special

I was looking through Heidi's school folder and found this picture.  She said she had extra time and made it during class.  I thought it was so sweet!  This morning walking up the hill to school her friend caught up to us and they started talking.  I heard Heidi tell her friend, "My sister Caimbree is so cute.  She gets books and pretends to read a story.  It's the cutest thing ever."  It made me so happy to hear her saying such sweet things about her sister to her friend.  Then when I saw this in her folder, it made me even happier.  Yes, Heidi, you are special because you are a big sister...the BEST big sister ever!  Savanna and Caimbree look up to you and do everything you do because they love you so, so much.  You are one incredible, special little girl!

No comments: