Thursday, February 16, 2017

happy birthday, jeff

We started February off by celebrating Jeff's 35th birthday!  The girls were so excited to spoil their dad and had been talking and planning for his day for weeks.  Unfortunately he had to work, but when he got home we had a special dinner of german pancakes with his favorite cheesecake for dessert.  He got a few cards in the mail and we got him a router.  Caimbree was with me when I bought him the router and the little stink is so smart she remembered me talking to the person helping me at Lowes so she kept saying, "I won't tell my dad we got him a router".  Luckily she never said it in front of him!  The girls also made Jeff a cute little video.  Some of my favorite answers:

How old is dad?
3 (Caimbree)

What did you get dad for his birthday?
A ruler (Savanna)

What does dad like to do in his free time?
Play Sorry and Battleship with me (Heidi)

What is dad's favorite animal?
A cow (Caimbree)

If dad had a day off work, what would he do?
Play Battleship and Sorry with me (Heidi)

What's dad's favorite thing to do with you?
Play chase (Savanna)

Who does dad look like?
His own self (Savanna)

Who is dad's best friend?
Savanna!  (Savanna)

What does daddy like to play with you?
Ummm...the farm?  (Caimbree)

What is daddy's favorite food?
Squash and zucchini (Caimbree)

Happy birthday, Jeff!!! We love you and we are so grateful for EVERYTHING you do for us every single day!!  You are selfless and kind and the best dad!

No comments: