Friday, February 17, 2017

funny moments

 I haven't recorded any of the funny things the girls have said lately.  I need to be better about it because they are growing and changing so fast and before long I won't be able to remember the sound of their little voices or the funny things they say.

The other day we were at the grocery store and Caimbree very loudly kept saying "Daddy can't eat chili anymore because it makes him toot".

Tonight after dinner Caimbree tooted and right away said, "No more chili for me!"  Then she burst out laughing...and so did we.

Caimbree was in the living room and we were all in our bedroom.  Caimbree started crying.  We asked her what was wrong and she said, 'I need a sister!"

Whenever Caimbree is looking for Heidi or Savanna she calls for them by saying, "Sisters!  Where are you??!!"

Savanna was helping unload the dishwasher.  She pulled out both ice cream scoops and said, "These are my weights" and started lifting them just like she sees me life them in my workouts.

When Savanna was talking to Jeff's mom on the phone, Caimbree was crying in the background.  When Peggy asked her why Caimbree was screaming she said, "because she's two."   Pretty accurate.

I had a bloody nose and Caimbree was very concerned.  She grabbed my face in her hands and said, "Are you going to die?"

When Heidi sings "Sunshine in my pocket" from Trolls, she says, 'I've got that sunshine in my pocket, got that goo-so in my feet" instead of  "good soul".

Whenever Caimbree gets in trouble, she justifies the punishment so it doesn't seem so bad.  If we tell
 she is going to time out, she says, "Well, I will just come out" and she says it in such a matter of fact way.  She never acts phased by it.  If I tell her we will throw her binkies away she says, "Well I will just get them out of the trash."

Caimbree has a great memory, especially for songs, but she often has a few words wrong and they are usually very funny changes she makes:
"Book of Mormon stories that my teacher tells me to read"
"I will go, I will do, the things the Lord commands. I know the Lord provides a way, he wants me to go play."

They are such funny girls and I hope I can remember them at these ages.  I already feel like I am forgetting how they were as babies and it makes me sad.  I blink and they are older!

No comments: