Tuesday, November 25, 2014

family night turkey fun

The girls loved our family night last night.  We made turkey bags using their footprints and handprints (thanks for the idea, Megan).  They thought this was so funny! We put some yummy cookies in the bags and took them to our neighbors and home and visiting teaching families. The girls absolutely love to drop things off for people.  Heidi made sure to tell everyone, "Happy Firstgiving".  Yes, she still calls it Firstgiving.  At what point do I tell her it's Thanksgiving?  It's so cute that I don't have the heart to correct her.  I love that my girls are at ages where they love family night.  It is always so much fun to have that time together.  I hope they continue to love Monday nights for many more years to come.  Have I mentioned how much we are loving our girls at these ages?

1 comment:

Megan C. said...

Glad you used the idea! I got it from Pinterest!