Thursday, November 20, 2014

family pictures

 Before winter hit we had our family pictures taken.  I didn't really want to do them this year because I don't like how I look right now, but I can't use that as an excuse, especially since the rest of my family looks great!  I have had 3 kids in just under four years and I am trying to not be so hard myself, but it's not easy.  Either way, these pictures have nothing to do with me anyway.  They are a reflection of a wonderful time in our lives. We are loving this phase of life!
 Sorry for the picture overload, I like so many of them for different reasons. Plus, I wanted to make sure I had them documented in the blog book.
 I love Heidi's position in this one and I love that all three girls are looking at the camera.
 This one is probably my favorite.  I absolutely love Savanna in this one.  It is so rare to have a picture of her looking at the camera with a natural smile, and oh how cute she is.  I just wish Caimbree's hands were down.
 Love this one of my big girl.
 Savanna wasn't so sure about the tire swing, but at least she wasn't screaming and I love that you can see her blue eyes.
 Oh my goodness.  I love my girls so much my heart could burst.
 I like Savanna in this one too.
 I don't think Jeff and I have had any pictures of the two of us since we have had kids.  I still can't believe we have 3 kids.  I remember thinking we would be lucky to have one.  We are blessed.
 Jeff wasn't crazy about this pose, but I actually really like it.
 I still don't know how I managed to snag this guy.  Why he has stood by me all these years in spite of all of my flaws I will never know.  Such an amazing husband and father.
 Savanna wouldn't keep her tongue in her mouth for whatever reason.  Love those blue eyes and curly hair.
 Heidi looks so grown up here.  I look at her all the time lately and wonder who took my baby.
 I love this one of Savanna too.  She thought this chair was pretty cool.  Wish we could have gotten a smile out of her before she wanted to wander on to something else.
 Caimbree was a little trooper.  She was happy the whole time but when it came time for her individual pictures it started to get cold and she was tired.  Love how her eyes pop in this picture.
 I'm actually kind of glad she had to be held for her pictures, because it is very rare that I am in pictures and I love that I have these of me with her at this sweet stage that is going by way too quickly.

 Caimbree loves to have her little cheeks kissed over and over again.  At least we got a little smile in spite of the colder air.
I love being a wife and a mother!  I'm older than I want to be and my body isn't what I want it to be, but I wouldn't trade the life I have for anything.  I have 3 happy, healthy girls and a hardworking, loving, faithful husband--what more could I really ask for?  I love my family!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my goodness! Those are gorgeous! Such a beautiful family! And you are beautiful! I loved this.

Kari said...

Those are fantastic pictures! And you look beautiful:)