Sunday, August 17, 2014

iphone photo dump

I have a bunch of random pictures that I found on my phone that don't need their own blog post, but are pictures I want to remember.  There are quite a few from before Caimbree was born.

Heidi said she was going upstairs to put the bows on her animals.  When she came down she told us she changed her mind and put them all in her hair.  She was so proud of herself.

 Eating a snack after nap time.
 Posing a the park.
 Teaching Savanna to go down the big slides.
 Science day at the library.  They were supposed to dress like a scientist.  Heidi's favorite story hour by far.
 Folding laundry...Heidi decided to try on Jeff's socks and Savanna is doing what Savanna does a great majority of the time while I fold the clothes.
 Random pictures always end up on my phone as Heidi works on her photography skills.  Her animals are always getting lots of portraits taken.
 These two read together all the time.
 And Caimbree arrives!  
 If you're wondering, Jeff definitely got way more sleep than I did at the hospital.
 Savanna is always the first one to find her little sister.

 Heidi must have snapped this one.
 Savanna seriously loves finding and snuggling Caimbree.
 We play a lot of Disney Memory at our house and apparently the cards like their portraits taken as well. I love that Heidi set the card up for the picture.  If you're wondering, there were about 35 pictures...one for each character in the game.
 Heidi also loves taking pictures of her littlest sister.
 My big helper.
 Sisters
 Heidi is also learning to take selfies.  
 My girls love Smiths because of the little shopping carts.  Heidi has to bring her dog purse "Go-go-mo" on each trip.  I love how they push the cart together.
 My little ray of sunshine. Seriously, best newborn ever.
 Pretty sure I didn't know this one was being taken and perhaps I was in pain? 
 We got a few beans this year and Heidi wanted to send a picture to Jeff showing him how much we got.  I don't think the close up really told him much, but it was too cute not to send.  We got 2 bottles worth if you're wondering.
 The girls had a blast snapping the beans. Savanna's shirt got a bunch of dirt on it in the 10 minutes we were picking beans and went straight in the laundry.  I typically dress her completely in the morning.
Finally, my little happy girl.  Cooing and smiling all the time.  

No comments: