Saturday, August 23, 2014

2 months

 On the 19th, Caimbree turned 2 months old!  Two whole months! How did two months fly by already?  Oh my goodness, Caimbree is my most enjoyable newborn so far.  She is a real gem and since we all know that can change with the drop of a hat, we are enjoying everyday that has been so enjoyable.

Height: 22.5 inches--25%
Weight: 9 lb 2 oz--10%

Do you see this people??  I have a baby on the growth chart!!  This has never happened before!

*The thing that I feel makes Caimbree super easy is that while she is chill most of the time, if she ever does get fussy, I can generally get her to calm down fairly quickly.
*Swats toys.
*Can tolerate tummy time much better than my other two could, but only for short periods of time.
*Caimbree is very pleasant most all of the time unless she is hungry or tired, then she lets you know loudly, but it's usually to figure out what she needs.
*Likes her bath.
*Loves to smile, smile, smile and loves to look at you with her bright blue eyes.
*I thought her eyes were going to be brown, but they seem to be getting a lot lighter.  So now we are thinking maybe blue or green.
*Caimbree loves to coo and we love to hear her coo.
*Doesn't nap without a binky and prefers to nap in
 arms, but she will occasionally nap in her bed or in the swing.  The best thing is that she doesn't need the swing on, she more just needs an upright place to sleep.
*By far my sleepiest baby.  Some days she is awake more than other days, but she sleeps a large chunk of the day.
*So far my best night sleeper and I am not bragging even a little bit.  I am well aware that I did nothing (definitely less than I ever did with the other two).  I am also well aware that this could change at any moment...especially once those dang teeth come and screw it all up.  I usually lay her down around 8 or 9 and then I get her around 6 or 6:30.  She started this at 6 weeks and there have been a few nights where I have had to get her at 3 or so, but for the most part she gives me until at least 5.  I was not nearly so blessed with this kind of sleeping so early with the other two and I am feeling extra blessed because if she was up every hour like Savanna was, I might be officially crazy.  So I will be grateful for the nights she isn't up, and I will gladly love her and kiss her face when she does wake up.  She is all the proof I need that some babies just naturally sleep better than others.  I say this and now she will probably be up every 2 hours tonight.  Ha. Serves me right!
*She is so loved by her sisters.  Savanna always wants to hold her and kiss her and is always the first to ask where she is in the morning or after a nap.  Heidi loves to read to her, kiss her, and chat with her.  She is super lovable.
*Cuddly, cuddly, cuddly.  By far my most cuddly baby and I am loving it!  I spend a lot of time cuddling my little Caimbree girl.

This little Caimbree of ours is a happy little dream.
We could not love this little angel more.
Thank you for choosing us, Caimbree!  

WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: