Friday, August 8, 2014

are you kidding me?

I was feeding Caimbree downstairs and Savanna got pretty quiet upstairs.  I went up to find this.  Desitin was everywhere.  Walls, rocking chair, dresser, crib, crib bumper, crib sheets, bathroom vanity, Heidi's bed, banister, hardwood floors, and the great majority of it was all over the carpet.  I have the economy size due to the rashes Savanna always ends up with and pretty much the entire jar was spread all over the upstairs.  I wanted to cry.  I still want to cry.  I grabbed the camera, stuck Savanna in the tub and started cleaning.  The carpet and rocking chair are the worst.  I think spray n wash and Oxyclean got most of it, but until it's totally dry I won't know for sure.  Of course while she was in the tub she dumped out about 3 cups of water after which she emptied half a container of wipes.  I may not survive her at two. In spite of it all, I simply cannot imagine life without this sweet, funny little girl.  

No comments: