Tuesday, October 1, 2013

fall pictures

 My neighbor is a photographer.  We love her for so many reasons.
We especially love how much she loves our girls.
Yesterday she called to see if she could use the girls in a fall ad she was doing.
 She came over and picked out what she wanted the girls to wear.
Heidi loved pulling everything out of her closet to show her all her clothes.
"Isn't this a cute dress, Juneau?  My grandma gave it to me for my birthday."
"Do you like this outfit, Juneau?"  
She is pretty obsessed with fashion.
 When the girls woke up from naps I got them dressed and we went over for some pictures.
In less than 30 minutes we were done.  Heidi wasn't.  All night long we heard, "My heart is hurting because I want Juneau to take more pictures of us."  
 I love all of them for different reasons and these get me excited for our family pictures.
Come on weather, please cooperate!
 Heidi was so helpful.  She made sure to keep Savanna steady and if Savanna got fussy she would say, "It's okay sweetie pie.  Heidi's right here."  She would try to tickle her to make her smile.  She kept giving her kisses.  

Guess what, Heidi?  I love you and Savanna so much it makes my heart hurt...in a good way.
I am so grateful to have these pictures to remind me of this wonderful stage we are in.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh man, that Heidi is so sweet! Love what a good big sister she is:)