Friday, September 9, 2011

The Bridge

Sometimes I cannot believe I get to be this funny little girl's mom. She makes me laugh every single day. Spending time with her never gets old and she always keeps things interesting! Around 5-6 months I thought she was a blast, but the older she gets the more and more fun she becomes. When she was a newborn it was SO hard and the thought of having another newborn someday makes me a little more than nervous.

This is Heidi's favorite bridge move. She started doing it when she was learning to walk. Whenever she would fall down, she would just put herself in a bridge. Now she just does it for fun. She likes to play peek-a-boo this way and she especially likes to pull toys underneath the "bridge" to play with. It is quite entertaining for all of us!

No comments: