Saturday, September 10, 2011

Funny Little Girl


I know I just posted yesterday, but Heidi has been doing the funniest thing lately and I just happened to get some pictures of her this morning so I thought I would share...mostly so I don't forget.

Have you read the book, "The Grouchy Ladybug?" Well, it's one of Heidi's favs. Mostly I think because there are all the tiny little pages to flip. Anyway, whenever it gets to the skunk, I plug my nose and say, "pee-ew". Heidi thinks her mother is so funny and repeatedly turns to the skunk page. She now comes up to me and plugs my nose so I will make the sound and then starts laughing her head off. She has also carried this over to her dad. Jeff was confused at first until I told him what to do. One of the days he was watching her this week while I was at work I came home to him asking me why I taught her that because she was doing it to him ALL day long. So if you see Heidi and she grabs your nose, you know what to do!

6 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Boy is she ever cute in pink!...just like her mother. ;)

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

oh my how hilarious! She is adorable and I wish we lived closer so I could join in on the fun! haha

The Peterson's said...

So funny! She is so cute. She should be a cute ladybug for Halloween and plug peoples noses as she goes around!

Lindsey said...

lol!!!!! She is so cute and so funny. And believe it or not, they get funnier. :P

Montgomery Family said...

Beth, your little Heidi is so adorable! She has such a little doll face!

Heidi said...

She is so darling, how do you stand it? I can't wait to meet her someday!!