Sunday, September 18, 2011

Best Dad. Ever.

I'm not sure who has more fun when dad's around...Heidi or dad. One thing I know for sure is that she loves her two days of only dad a week! Heidi is all squeals and giggles when it comes to dad..she laughs so hard she can't even control herself. And let's face it, dad is completely, 100% wrapped around her finger.







For some reason, any and all games are more fun with dad around. I could play the same game and I don't get the same giggles. Heidi also says, "da da" NON STOP. When he's at work she stands at the garage door in the kitchen, put both hands on it, and says, "da da, da da". It is just too much. She also calls me "da da" and herself "da da" when she sees pictures, but there is no question she knows exactly who her "da da" is.

I can't say that I blame her, Jeff really is an amazing father. No matter how tired he is, he never turns down a story or a game. When he gets home off of graveyard he doesn't go to sleep until it is time for her nap so he can play with her for an hour or two. Then he wakes up early enough to play with her another hour or two before he goes back to work. When I have to work and he is just getting off of graves, he doesn't like me to get a babysitter because he would rather spend the day with her, even if it means that he is completely exhausted. Talk about dedication! One day Jeff will have a regular day schedule and I won't be working anymore, but I hope she always loves and appreciates him for the amazing father he is!

No comments: