Saturday, June 17, 2017

heidi's haircut


 Heidi is the such a gorgeous girl and she has the most amazing hair.  It is so thick and it looks so pretty.  During the school year we let it grow so that it will be long enough for the dance recital to put up in a ballet bun.  She has been begging to get her hair cut for a long time and I set up an appointment as soon as I could after the recital.  I loved her hair long because I loved curling it and doing fun hair styles, but I was also excited for a new, fresh cut and an easier to brush style.  It turned out so cute and I am happy that she is so happy.  I think the new look makes her look even older and more mature.  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  Heidi is an amazing little girl.  She is so responsible and mature and I am way too hard on her.  She's my first and I feel like I make the most mistakes on her and I expect so much out of her.  I am so proud of her.  I love her heart.  She has always been my little buddy and watching her grow is very bittersweet.  Everyone loves Heidi and I feel like she has such a bright future ahead of her.  I love you my beautiful Heidi girl.  I couldn't ask for a better daughter!


No comments: