Sunday, June 25, 2017

father's day

 Father's Day was a busy day!  We actually celebrated Jeff on Saturday.  The girls were excited to wake up and make german pancakes and set out his gifts.  They couldn't wait for him to wake up.  These girls are so incredibly lucky to have Jeff as their daddy.  He is truly amazing.  He loves to be involved in every aspect of their life.  He is so patient and so good at teaching them new skills and encouraging them.

On Sunday morning we headed up to my brother's house for my nephew, Jackson's priesthood ordination.  My dad was there so I got to see my dad on father's day.  It was great to be with family. I love my nephews and I love how they are so sweet to our girls. Heidi especially has a blast with them and they are such good boys.  Savanna really attached herself to my dad and was very sad to say goodbye.

Happy Father's Day to all of the great men in my life!  I am so glad my girls have so many great examples of good men.

No comments: