Monday, October 31, 2016

trick or treat

 I wish time could stand still.  I wish we could re-live days like today all over again.  Today was a fun, exciting, full of excitement kind of day.  The girls were bouncing off the walls.  Both Savanna and Heidi had little parties in their classes, neither could wear their costumes.  They had so much fun.  I got to help in Heidi's class with cookie decorating.  Heidi only had a half day of school today so she got to come pick up Savanna.  Savanna's little face lit up when she saw Heidi there too.  She ran and squeezed Heidi so tight!  It was so cute.  They got home and
 exchanged stories about their day.  After naps we carved their pumpkins, ate dinner, and got in costumes. Watching these three was so fun this year.  They were just.so.cute!!!!!  I loved watching them run up to the doors with excitement.  They were so thrilled about it all.  They loved looking at each other in their costumes and it was so cute the little comments they made to each other.  I loved hearing them sing Frozen songs together.

Every time a fun holiday ends, I get a little sad.  I know they won't be this excited forever and I am going to miss it.  This stage is delightful and I'm sad to have it going so quickly.  I would say this year was a very successful Halloween!  Now it's time to get ready to celebrate our birthday girl!

No comments: