Monday, October 31, 2016

fifties day

 Heidi has been in school 50 days.  I am not sure how she has been in school that many days, but they had a fun day celebrating dressed in 50s attire!  They even got to go to the gym and learn 50s dances.  It sounded like a fun day.  I kept laughing because when Heidi told me about needing to dress like she was from the 50s, she kept saying, "from the olden days".


We decided to surprise Heidi and join her for lunch.  The girls (and me!) really miss her when she is gone and I knew it would be a fun surprise.  She was so excited and wanted Caimbree to sit on her lap while she ate.  When we left Savanna kept asking if Heidi could come home with us and that she didn't want to leave Heidi.  I think they will like it when they are both in the school together.

No comments: