Friday, October 7, 2016

fall break play date

Heidi has made a lot of friends through the schools she has been at and all of her other activities.  I have been able to make a lot of friends with her friend's moms too!  It's been great!!  She met sweet Jacklyn at school this year.  They aren't in the same class, but thankfully, good kids from great families seem to gravitate towards Heidi.  Her mom invited us over for a play date over fall break and we all had a blast!

They picked up little mini pizzas for everyone to make and boy oh boy did the girls have fun!  It was so sweet for them to invite and include all of my girls.  The girls had a blast playing together and I had a great time chatting with my new friend!  She is a former teacher as well so it has been an instant connection!  We look forward to spending more time with Jacklyn and her cute family in the future! Have I mentioned yet how much we love, love, love the people where we live? ;)


No comments: