Saturday, October 1, 2016

saturday morning

It is fall break!!  This is a very happy time for our family because we get not one, but two full weeks with our Heidi girl home!  To celebrate we rented a Red Box movie last night.  We have never rented one and the girls were so excited about the whole process.  It has been a little chilly so we had a little fire going and they were in heaven.  We didn't watch much of the movie because it was already bedtime when we got home, but this morning they got dressed and ready for Heidi's soccer game and then I put the movie on for them to finish.  I went to get ready and when I came out of my room I saw all three of them snuggled together.  Melts my heart.  They may not get along perfectly all of the time, but they really do love each other and it is the best thing ever.

No comments: