Sunday, October 30, 2016

costume day at dance

 Last week was costume week at dance.  The girls were so excited!  They got to dance in their costumes and the parents got to come in and watch all that they have been learning.  I watch them in the parent room on the monitors every week, but getting to see them in the room, is always such a treat.  I am so proud of both of them!  Heidi has really gotten good and is able to do so much.  Her ballet has especially gotten good.  This year one of her best friends in her class at school, Avery, is in her dance class.  That has been really fun for both of them.


 Savanna has blossomed so much this year.  Athletics in general seem to come pretty naturally to her.  It is so nice now that she just runs into class on her own and realizes how fun it is to do activities on her own.  I loved watching her little eyes sparkle when they were doing their Halloween song dance.  I am so proud of my little dancers!

No comments: