Saturday, October 31, 2015

blue bird cafe


Jeff and I were able to go on a date since Jeff's mom is here.  Amazing!  The last time we were able to do that was when my mom was in here in August.  We decided that we wanted to go into Nashville to the Bluebird Cafe.  It is super hard to get tickets, as it only seats a total of 90 people. It's a restaurant and there are songwriters and they perform and talk about the songs and why they are written, etc.  It was so personal and the entertainment was out of this world!!  

We doubled with our good friends and had the best time!  I haven't laughed as hard as I did for a really long time.  I cannot believe how quickly we have made such wonderful friends.

We seriously love Nashville so much.  It is such a cool city with so many cool things to see and do.  I am a huge country music fan and love music in general so this was definitely "my thing".  It was so good to be able to spend a little time together!  Hooray for a super fun date night night!



No comments: