Wednesday, April 16, 2014

bruiser 2

The girls have been obsessed with hunting for eggs ever since Monday night.  Jeff was playing Easter egg hunt with them and there was a lot of giggling and pitter pattering of little feet.  Every game gets a little wild when dad is involved.  I heard all three of them laughing and squealing like school girls downstairs.  Then out of nowhere I heard Heidi screaming.  I don't know why, but whenever I hear one of the girls start screaming I automatically worry they knocked all of their teeth out. Is that normal?  Anyway, Heidi still has all of her teeth. Phew.
Apparently, Jeff hid one of the eggs in Savanna's pants.  As Heidi was wrestling Savanna to hold still so she could retrieve the egg, she smacked her cheek on the kitchen tile.  It was bright red and I knew it would bruise.  It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it's darker than the pictures.  Once the initial shock and pain ended, Heidi was fine and back to hiding eggs.  Now I think she thinks her bruise is cool because she likes to look at it in the mirror and remind me how she got it.


No comments: