Monday, February 4, 2013

blessed

 On Sunday our sweet little Savanna was blessed.  She wore my blessing dress that my grandma made for me just like Heidi did.  She looked beautiful.
 Jeff gave her a beautiful blessing and she just smiled at all the men in the circle.
 Savanna was such a good sport the whole day.  Between so many people holding her and all of her naps getting interrupted, she couldn't have been happier.
No matter how many times she wakes me up in the night, I am so in love with this little girl.  I can't imagine not having her sweet little spirit in our home. 
 I am so grateful to have the priesthood in our home so that Jeff could give her the beautiful blessing.  
We felt so blessed to have so many people come and help celebrate Savanna's special day.  Jeff's parents came Saturday night, we had my brother Mark and my brother Michael, and about 30 other people.  We had so many people come from Green River and my dear friend Heidi Cliffy and her family made the trip from Utah.  We were overwhelmed by the love and support we felt.  My parents, sister, and older brother were missed, but we look forward to seeing them another time.  Happy Blessing Day, Savanna!!!  We love you, we love you, we love you!!!

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

She is so beautiful and I love her dress! Glad you all had a special day!

Dana said...

That's so fun! She looks so beautiful!