Thursday, February 7, 2013

pictures of the girls

We love our new house for so many, many reasons.  One day I will post pictures of the finished product.  It's hard to get pictures that do the house justice.  Not only do we love the inside of our house, but we love where it is located.  We love the town, we love the view, and we love our neighbors.  
 The best part is the neighbor right next to us is a photographer.  Their third car garage is her studio and it makes it a dream for getting pictures of my little ones.  I can just run over when it's a good time for both of the girls.  I have some frames I have been wanting to fill so we went next door and got these cute pictures!
 If you know Heidi, you know she does not do well in new situations.  She freaks out and becomes a bit out of sorts.  So these pictures show how amazing my neighbor is because I didn't think we would get any smiles out of this little two year old!!  Of course today she has been begging to go over and see Juneau and play at Juneau's house.  The more we go over there, the better Heidi will get at not freaking out (we hope).
 I can't wait to get the pictures I ordered and decorate some of our walls with my two sweet little girls!!  I can't believe I get to be their mom.  I am sooooooo lucky!

No comments: