Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged Again!


Thanks Heidi for the tag. Actually, I am happy because you gave me something to post about! I hate not having a picture, so I guess since this tag is about me, I'll put a random picture of me.

A-Z Tag

A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friends: I refer to all my friends my BFs so I just couldn't say

C - Cake or Pie: Neither. How about cookies?

D - Day of choice: Saturday

E - Essential Item: keys

F - Favorite Color: Pink

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears

H - Hometown: Thousand Oaks, CA (I guess, although I never lived there myself)

I - Indulgence(s): Shopping, organizing, searching for new decorating items, sleeping

J - January or July: Neither. How about October?

K - Kids: Hopefully someday

L - Life is incomplete without: My family and friends.

M - Marriage Date: July 31, 2004

N - Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sister

O - Oranges or Apples: Both

P - Phobias or Fears: Bugs--especially cockroaches, being enclosed in small areas, being smothered

Q - Quotes: "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world"

R - Reason to smile: Having a fun prank in mind

S - Season: Spring and Fall

T - Tag Three Friends: Megan, Cheryl, Jonna

U - Unknown fact about me: I wet my pants if you get me laughing too hard too (I'm glad I'm not the only one.) Also, I sleep with earplugs every night. Even with them I don't sleep well, but without them I don't sleep at all!

V - Very favorite store: As long as it's not walmart, I'm good.

W - Worst habit: Eating too much sugar

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: I guess x-ray, never had an ultrasound

Y - Your favorite food: sweedish fish, pizza, fresh pineapple, grapefruit, broccoli (Weird, I know)

Z - Zodiac: Leo

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I loved reading your tag! You totally made me giggle. :)

The Birds said...

I am glad I have a Pee Friend! Hey do you want to run the Ogden 1/2 with me? My sweet friend Heidi is Prego which I am so excited about. So she can't run that much. Want to join me? I would love it!!! It is in April or May, I will get the exact date! Love ya and I miss you tons!

JessieC said...

Who comes up with all of these tags? that was a cute one. I love learning random things about people, it's fun.