Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HELP!!

So I am trying to re-do my resume to apply for all the schools in Wyoming and it is a major pain! I am not sure how to do the format or how it has changed since I graduated back in the day. So I have a favor. I am in a crunch and need to get this thing done ASAP (some jobs just opened up). If any of you lovely teachers have your resume still saved on your computer, would you mind emailing me a copy so I can get some ideas?? I know it's weird, but it would really help! Thank you! (bethmclean81@hotmail.com)

6 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I just updated my resume over the weekend for my summer job. I'm not sure if it will help...I hope so.

jonna said...

i have a hard copy that I will send to you, but in no way is it updated. Eric just went through the whole job hunting thing and updated his resume. don't worry, it is not much different than 5 years ago...i will get those to you.

Dusty said...

No, I will NOT share with you! LOL My resume is probably as out of date as yours... Good luck! When are you moving to Wyoming?

Lindsey said...

I wish I could share. My resume is on an old Zip disk, remember those, and I am not sure where a hard copy is. Besides my resume is so out of date it wouldn't help you in the slightest. I think you can find resume templates on-line. Sorry I'm not much help. Good luck!

The Peterson's said...

I don't have it on the computer but I have a hard copy you can look at. Stop by and I will give you one!

Whitney Hawley said...

Hey Beth I am in the same boat so If you want to forward any thing to me go for it... whawley07@aol.com It is so sressful!