Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sleepover!!!


So my parents called Saturday and said they would be at my house in 3 hours. What the?? They last minute decided to come to Idaho for Thanksgiving. That is so my family. Anyway, my little sister decided to have a sleepover at my place. I didn't exactly sleep well with that little wiggler but it was still fun. She kept waking up in the middle of the night and saying, "BETH!!" When I told her I was right there she would say, "Oh, I didn't see you." It was funny. She is such a hoot. I wish I could figure this video thing out with my camera because she is a lot funnier in person.

9 comments:

Laura T said...

I think that you're so lucky to have your little sister. Sleepovers are so exciting for us girls- I remember what an adventure they always were, and how much trouble I used to get in. What a neat chance for a big sister!

Lindsey said...

Your little sister is so cute. I can definitely tell you two are related. Hey, how is Jeff's job hunting going? How did his interview in Idaho go? Does he have any other leads?

Montgomery Family said...

She is so cute. Now I know what you looked like as a little girl. Sleepovers are the best. I once shared a bed with my niece when she was about 4 and it was terrible. I didn't get any sleep. I know how you feel, but still fun!

JessieC said...

She is adorable, how old is she? Are you the oldest? My youngest sister is 12. It's fun to see them go through the ages you teach:)

The Birds said...

She is the cutest! I love the big butt picture!! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! Call me after the Holiday so we can get together again! luvs! Are you coming to Dana's shower on the 28th? I hope so, then we can hang out!

jonna said...

once again...i can't get over how much she looks like you...do you get told that a lot..sorry. Anyway, have a good thanksgiving and lets plan another get together...maybe out to dinner in SLC? call us later.

The Peterson's said...

That sounds like fun. I hope you have wonderful memories to keep forever. She sounds so cute!

jonna said...

sorry beth...i couldn;t help myself...:)

jonna said...

glad you like it...you copy the image location and paste it into the html code place and yes it just pops up! You can change it if you want...i won't be offended.:)