Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BYU Track


Okay, so this picture has nothing to do with my post but I think it is so funny. One day back in the day (probably about a month ago) Chelcie and I were using our prep time really wisely and started playing around with photo booth. Everytime I see this picture I think of pretty much one of my all time favorite songs...I like big butts and I cannot lie...Don't you think it would be so funny if someone on American Idol just came out and busted out with that song? I would totally vote for them. Or better yet "ICE ICE BABY". But of course they would have to make sure they wore a really sweet windbreaker that said, "WORD TO YOUR MOTHER" on the back so that when they flipped around with a really cool turn we could see the best phrase of all times.

Okay, now for my real post. Today I was really grateful to live in Provo. The wind was whipping when I got home and ready for my run so we went to the BYU indoor track. Now mind you there was a really smelly person we had to keep running past and a weird guy in red shorts that liked to run with his butt out in the air and running around the track 25 times gets really old, BUT it is much better than the wind so for that, I am grateful to live in Provo again. Thank you BYU.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!! LOL! I love that picture. And I laughed myself silly over your descriptions of the other runners at the BYU indoor track. Your stories are the best, Beth. Keep them coming!

Natalie Kay said...

I've never been a runner, but you give me the inspiration to want to go for a run. I have a weight room at the condos where I live, but I've only ever been once. I need to be a little more like you.

Oh, and I love your booty! :)

jonna said...

awesome...your crazy stories make me miss hangin' out with you..lets do it again soon.

JessieC said...

Hey, I thought I was the only one who has spent their prep time doing silly stuff. Some days ya just gotta take a break. Right? Word to your mother.

The Peterson's said...

I have used that track many times. It is a life save in the winter!!

Lacey said...

Watch out for those tracks!! I went to the Lehi Legacy Center and there was a guy in Cowboy Boots strutting around the track!! I about died! Only in LEHI!