Sunday, September 16, 2007

My funny sister



My parents were back in town this weekend on their way back to California so I got to see my sister Melissa again. She is so funny and I really wish she lived closer. She is always singing even though she isn't always on key. She is starting pre-k back in California so I am sure she will have plenty of things to tell me in the near future. We painted her toenails and fingernails while she was here and she was pretty thrilled with that. She wanted to have another sleepover but since I have school tomorrow and they were heading home it didn't really work out. We are going to California is October and I can't wait to see her again.

5 comments:

jonna said...

She is a mini beth! how cute!

The Birds said...

Beth you need to have kids, look how cute they will be! She is sweet, sweet!

Lindsey said...

Beth, I had no idea that you had a blog! I am so glad that you commented on mine so I could find you. I really do miss Pony Express, but I absolutely love being home. Now that I have your blog info. I feel more connected with the school. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute...still haven't got the video to work yet?? She looks so much like you!

The Peterson's said...

She is so cute. I always wanted little siblings but I am the youngest. I guess I will have to wait until I have my own, to play.