Sunday, October 14, 2007

Going to California!!

Okay, okay, I know we have been out of the blogging world for awhile. To be honest we are pretty boring! I guess once all of Jeff's job interviews are over and we know what we are doing next year we will be a little more exciting. Anyway, this last weekend was fall break and my dad was passing through on his way back home from an audit in Wyoming. We decided to hitch a ride with him and keep him company since he had to head back to Wyoming again the next week. On the ride home I got a little bored in the back seat so I had some fun with my computer. Jeff couldn't figure out why I thought I was so funny entertaining myself in the back seat!

3 comments:

jonna said...

way to keep yourself busy! and welcome back... I have been wondering where you have been...plus when are we getting together.

The Birds said...

So funny! You look like you are naked! Naked in the back seat, hmmmmmmm!

Natalie Kay said...

I want to go to California so bad! Disneyland is my favorite place in the world. Did you have fun?

P.S. I thought you looked naked too. Hehe.