Friday, September 14, 2007

Heidi Clifford's Prank


Today was a great day at Pony Express. We were just finishing B track and in walked Heidi Clifford! I was so happy to see her. It has been a hard year with so many of my good friends gone. Anyway, Heidi and I like to play pranks on each other. Today when I got home I found a letter addressed to "Mrs. Hunziker". I was really confused wondering what child had my new address. When I opened it up, it all became clear. Heidi had pretended that two past second graders had written me a letter. Both of these students had bathroom problems so the letter said I would have a special surprise in my room. I almost peed my pants when I read the letter and saw that it was post marked in Phoenix. Of course I knew it was Heidi. But the funniest part was when I found out she actually had one of her students write the letter. I can't imagine what the little guy was thinking as he copied the note. Heidi sure made my day!

7 comments:

The Birds said...

How funny! How is she doing? Of Course I remember the "Do better next time" prank! I laughed forever and who ever I was reading with kept trying to take the envelope and see what was inside! It was so funny, I brought it home and Mike laughed forever also! I miss being right next door also! Sometimes I want to go back to teaching so bad, but I think I just miss The Pony! Even if I did go back it wouldn't be the same! We need to get together soon, call me!

The Birds said...

To get your friends on your blog: go to your page layout and add a page element and then choose add a link list. Have fun!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy, said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Heidi's. She is so sweet. I can see her sending that letter! Can you belive she now has a blog! Yea! We set it up today. I love meeting new blogging friends! Heidi's Blog is liveandlaughwithus.blogspot.com

Megan C. said...

I'm still waiting to see pics of the new couch! I know I live five feet away - but I'm lazy! Post the couch already!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.