Monday, September 10, 2007

Back in Utah!!


We could not be happier to be back in Utah. We love the mountains! Jeff didn't know how he would surive the whole summer without camping and four wheeling. We love our new place in Provo even though it means Jeff and I both have a little bigger commute. We have had a hard time running in Utah and getting used to the altitude change, but it is so nice to be closer to family again. Jeff graduates this year and we aren't sure where we will be. I wouldn't mind staying in Utah because I don't want to leave my job at Pony Express but of course I am willing to go wherever he gets the job he wants...well, maybe not Corpus Christi, but I guess if I have to......

4 comments:

jonna said...

I am a fan of comments..so check them...I posted one on your first entry...anyway...looks like you guys had some fun travels. It is good t have you back in the mountains too...I just wish we didn't move so far away:( lets try to get us together...even if it is just us...Eric is a little stressed with his test right now... I am not sure he even knows we are having a baby!j/k talk to you soon

Lacey said...

I'm so excited you started a blog!! This is seriously the best way to stay in touch. I miss Pony Express...that's why I don't visit to often because it makes me sad. Keep posting!!!

Kristen said...

Yeah Bethy-boo! I haven't seen you in so long! How are you little wooden girl? Let's get together!

The Birds said...

I am so glad that you are back! I just wish I lived closer! I am thrilled that you made a blog so that we can keep in touch and I will be happy to help you out with any questions you have about blogging! I can't promise that I can answer them all, but if you give me some time I can usually find an answer! I miss you tons!