Thursday, February 15, 2018

happy birthday, jeff


 We had a great time celebrating our favorite man!!  It really seems like we were just eating cheesecake for his 35th birthday and here we are another year later!  The girls were SO excited to make this day a special one for their daddy.  They wanted party hats, balloons, and blowers.  They wanted to hide and then jump out and surprise him when he got home.  They wanted to have banners and hearts with reasons why we love him.  They wanted me to make a video of each of them and they wanted to make sure I got him the right saw for his present!  I loved how happy they were to make his day special.  They loved to be "secretive" about their plans, although a certain 3 year old had a hard time keeping the surprise party a secret.  I loved watching them hide and hearing their little voices talking to each other in the dark about if the noise they heard was Jeff's car door closing.  It was so cute to see their excitement about the little blowers and party hats.  They love to make other people happy and that is one of the things I love the most about all of them!  I am sure that Jeff will always remember how fun they made this birthday and I hope it is a really
fabulous year for him! 


No comments: