Saturday, February 17, 2018

birthday prank

 Oh I got Jeff so good this year and I'm still chuckling about almost a month later.  I posted on an LDS page the first post.  I wasn't sure what would happen, but Jeff ended up getting over 300 birthday text messages and it was absolutely hilarious....from the actual messages, to people's comments on the page.  Poor Jeff was just so confused and as we all do, started thinking of theories about what was going on and why he had over 200 text messages when he got back to his desk after a day of meetings.  My favorite theory was that someone hacked his facebook account.  I said, "So you think someone hacked your account and is sending you birthday messages?!"  It was just so funny.  He was a great sport about it and we all got the biggest kick out of the messages he was receiving.  It really was fun for all of us, including him, and I'm sure will make it one of the birthdays he won't forget!







No comments: