Monday, March 28, 2016

another little dancer

 Our sweet little Savanna started dance today!!  There is 6 week class for three/four year olds to let them try dance and see if they are ready/interested in taking lessons.  I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for Savanna!  I have been talking it up for about two weeks now and Savanna acted excited that she would be doing dance like her big sis.  I knew once the day came, she might not be quite as excited.
When we got there she was a little nervous to go in and it took about 10 minutes to get her into the class, but she went in!  She stayed the whole time and while she didn't participate completely, she did listen because she was able to tell me every single thing that happened.  So while some moments were a little bumpy, she did much better than I was anticipating and was over the moon when she was telling me about it.  She gets to go twice this week and I am hoping it will be quicker getting her inside to start dancing.  She is super coordinated and if she gives it a shot, I think she will be really good at it and will love it!  The dance studio we found is absolutely amazing.  They are so sweet with all of the kids and they learn so much! Apparently a lot of people come in from Nashville just to dance in this studio so I feel so lucky my beautiful girls get to be a part of it!

No comments: