Sunday, June 21, 2015

party time

 Today we celebrated Caimbree turning one!  We had such a fun time.  We were especially happy to have my brother come down.  My girls are in heaven every time they get to see their cousins and we love being close enough to have family around for big events.
 These pictures are a little out of order, but Caimbree loved her presents.  She cracks me up because I don't have many pictures of her ever showing her happiness, which is so funny because she is always happy!
 She was spoiled with some fun new toys, which is great because the majority of the toys are in "random" boxes in the garage.
 I made her a cupcake "1" cake.  It turned out pretty cute considering my cake making skills and everyone seemed to love the way they tasted.

Caimbree wasn't sure what to do with the fire and tried to grabbed it, but Heidi quickly helped her blow it out.
 The cupcakes were tasty and Savanna was so funny
when she was done she looked at me with her bright eyes and said, "Zanny eat WHOLE thing!"  Heidi wanted to eat more than 1 and was quite upset when she was only allowed one.
 Huey and Eric
 I couldn't pick my favorite picture of Caimbree eating her cupcake.  It was fun to watch. She was pretty thrilled with it.

 She made quite a mess and was pretty thrilled with herself.  She mostly liked the frosting and white chocolate chips.  She ate some of the cake, but threw most of it on the ground ha ha.

I love this picture of all the kids surrounding Caimbree helping her open her gifts.  They all get along so well and were so sweet trying to show Caimbree how to use her new toys.  It was such a fun afternoon/evening.

We loved celebrating our precious little girl.  We love having her in our family.  Happy 1st Birthday, Caimbree!  We love you, we love you, we love you!!!

No comments: