Friday, June 12, 2015

my girls

 This morning on our walk Heidi convinced Savanna to push her up the hills.  It made me laugh.  Savanna is such a sweet sister and is often doing whatever Heidi tells her to do.  She really does have the sweetest most forgiving heart.
 When we got back, Heidi decided she was going to give Savanna swimming lessons, which is funny because she has never had them herself.  This was her swimming outfit...I have no explanation and neither did she, but it was pretty adorable nonetheless.
In other news, Savanna is completely potty trained...knock on wood!  I was actually preparing myself for the worst and trying to get all the information I could on what to do if she decided to be stubborn about it.  I wasn't even even planning on really pushing it until July when it got really hot and we were trapped home anyway.  But one day she decided she didn't want to wear a diaper and the rest is history.  She has been diaper free day and night for 5 days now!  She hasn't had one accident and it was even easier than Heidi, which doesn't seem possible.  I just can't believe how big and grown up she seems lately.  They grow so fast.  I'm so glad I get to be their mom.

No comments: