Monday, March 16, 2015

watch!

Savanna's new thing is to say, "WATCH!!!"  She will continue to repeat this until you say, "I'm watching."  Then she must also be convinced that you are in fact watching before she will do whatever trick she has up her sleeve.  Before she does whatever she wants you to see she says, "K."  It is really cute.  I can't believe how big she is getting.  I was looking at her the other day thinking how grown up her face is starting to look.  I have a really hard time watching them grow.  I don't know why it's so difficult for me.  I mean, I love watching them grow too and I love the new things they can do I just wish they could stay at each phase a little longer.  I can't imagine my life without babies and toddlers and it seems like it's all going so fast.  I'm trying to enjoy every single moment but time only seems to speed up.

Anyway, after the dance competition we stopped by a park because it was a beautiful day.  Savanna insisted on wearing her groovy glasses.  The girls ran and ran around and had so much fun.  They did not want to leave.  We are looking forward to spring.  I love watching my kids run and play and laugh together.

No comments: