Tuesday, March 17, 2015

haircuts

 The girls got haircuts today.  They were SO excited all morning.  I had to run to two different banks and they were so antsy for me to get done so they could make their hair appointment.  It was Savanna's first haircut and she was so excited!!  As soon as Heidi was done she climbed right up in the chair proclaiming, "Zanny's turn!!"  She looked SO cute sitting in the chair!
 Heidi decided to be brave and chop her hair quite a few inches.  It is just above her shoulders and so cute.  I wanted her to go a little shorter.  I thought a little chin length A-line would be adorable and her hair grows so fast, but Jeff was a little nervous about it being so short.  I thought it was funny he had an opinion.  Heidi LOVED her hair cut and was excited to show everyone.
 Heidi was a cute big sister while Savanna was getting her hair done.  She as chatting with her and telling her she was doing a good job.
They both love their new look.
A few people told me their kids lost the curl after a haircut, but Savanna's seems to be curlier than ever.  Not sure where those curls came from, but we sure love them!

No comments: