Saturday, March 14, 2015

dance competition

 Today our little dancer had her dance competition!  I don't know how she slept last night because she was SO excited.  When I was putting Caimbree down for her nap yesterday she said, "Oh shoot!  We need to paint my nails for my dance competition!!  Don't you think that would be perfect?"  Such a girly girl and I LOVE it!
 She did such a good job!!  I seriously can't believe how much she has learned in the two years she has been dancing!  She did AWESOME!!!  I am so proud of her.  It was such a cute little dance.  She been singing the song and dancing her dance again ever since we have been home.
 She was grinning from ear to ear when I went to the dressing room to pick her up.  She was all smiles and kept saying how much she loved to do her dances on stage.
She told me she loved dance because she loves to get dressed up in her costume, she loves to get her hair done, and she loves to wear make up.  She reminded me about 30 times she wasn't going to be here for her recital in May and how sad she was.  I'm sad too.  It has been the best dance program.  Way to go, Heidi!! We love watching you dance!

No comments: