Monday, September 8, 2014

caimbree's special day

 Caimbree Rae was blessed Sunday by her dad.  I love that my girls have all been blessed by their dad and I love this picture of Caimbree and Jeff.  Caimbree is such a sweet little angel baby and we are so blessed to have her little spirit in our home.
 Unfortunately all of our family lives far away so Jeff's parents were the only ones who were able to make it.  I wanted to invite a bunch of our friends from Green River but we needed wood and I knew it was going to be a long day for Jeff and his parents and no one would feel up to entertaining.  Plus, I knew there was no way I could get my house company ready and have food prepared for so many people with all 3 girls underfoot.  Either way, it was a nice day and we now have enough wood to keep us warm this winter.
Jeff and his girls. I know I have said this a million times, but Jeff really is the best dad to his three little girlies.
I just love my little girls!  I still can't believe I got three girls.  I always wanted girls and had hoped for at least one.  Now I have 3.  So happy!
 I am so grateful grandma and grandpa have been at all 3 of my girl's blessings.  My girls sure love them!
 Caimbree wore the dress my grandma made for me when I was blessed.  All 3 of my girls have.  I love how simple it is.  She looked beautiful and I was happy with the bow I found for her.
 Oh my goodness.  My heart is just so full of love for this special little girl.  
 I know she was supposed to be in our family and I feel so blessed that she joined us.  
 She is happy and easy going and if she ever is fussy, I usually know exactly what she needs.  Thank you for coming to our family, Caimbree! You are loved and adored by all who meet you and you have completely stolen our hearts.  
You have a great life ahead of you, Caimbree and we are excited to watch you grow and learn.  
WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: