Monday, May 12, 2014

spring recital

 Heidi had her spring dance recital last week!  Grandma Hunziker came up to support our little dancer.  She brought some darling little outfits and a fun bowling game along with her.  These two little girls sure adore their grandma!  We are so grateful she came up, especially with gas prices creeping to ridiculous levels.  My girls are so lucky they have such a wonderful grandma.
 I am so incredibly proud of my little Heidi.  I can't believe how much she has grown this year!
She was so excited to put on her pretty dress and wear make up.
Savanna did pretty well at the recital in spite of it being past her bedtime.  I had to cave and bust out a binky, as well as lollipops and other treats, but she enjoyed watching her sister.  Oh, and she enjoyed hitting the man on the head in front of her and trying to stick her lollipop in his hair.  She also had fun giving cheesers and clapping to the man behind us.  

 Heidi did two dances.  She loved her stick horse dance.  I sure wish we could have gotten better seats so I could have gotten better pictures.  I guess we know for next year to go extra early.  When Heidi first started dance I couldn't even imagine her getting up on the stage, but she sure loves it!  Thankfully she actually left the stage this time around...ha ha.
I am so grateful they have this little dance program in town.  I hope it keeps going because I am hoping we have a lot more dance recitals in our future between our three girls.  While I am kind of relieved dance is over so I don't have to disturb the girls from naps on Mondays anymore, I am sad to see it end for the year.  Heidi wasn't happy this morning when she realized it was Monday and she really didn't have dance today.  Soccer will start soon enough and before we know it, we'll be ready to start another year of dance.  I really am grateful to her wonderful teacher who worked so hard and was so sweet to my little Heidi.

No comments: