Friday, May 30, 2014

little readers

 It's no secret that Savanna idolizes Heidi.  She literally cannot be anywhere Heidi isn't for long periods of time and copies every.single.thing Heidi does.  Last night I wrapped Heidi's head in a towel after her bath to help it dry and Savanna fell apart because she didn't have a towel on her head too. Heidi adores reading and the last few mornings I have found these two like this.  Apparently whatever Heidi wanted to read was so good, she couldn't even finish getting dressed.
 This is Savanna's surprised face and it is one of my favorite faces.  She has the cutest, funniest little expressions and apparently this book was quite shocking.
As a former teacher, there isn't anything that makes me happier than seeing my two beauties enjoying books together!

2 comments:

dallin+michelle said...

My girls are exactly the same!!! And just you wait til you have three..... About to get real! Girl power :)

Dana said...

I know what you mean- it feels like such a victory to see your kids reading on their own! Your girls are seriously SO CUTE. Love that surprised face!!