Tuesday, April 30, 2013

two extremes

 Meet child #1.  Little miss neat.  This child has barely decided she is interested in feeding herself because she absolutely hates to be messy in any way, shape, or form.  I don't worry very often about her getting clothes dirty because she would never be the type to get herself into a dirty situation on purpose.  She begs to have her hands washed if she even thinks there is a crumb on them.
Meet child #2.  Little miss messy.  This child is the messiest eater I have ever seen!  When she isn't trying to talk and laugh through her meal, she is grabbing the spoon, stuffing her whole fist in her mouth, or practicing blowing raspberries the second food hits her tongue.  I feel like I need a bib when I feed her to block the flying particles!  And of course this kind of behavior nearly puts child #1 over the edge.

No comments: