Wednesday, January 9, 2013

two months

I finally got my replacement camera so I was finally able to take some new pictures of the girls!  Savanna turned 2 months on January 2nd.  Where does the time go?  I can't believe we have ha this little angel for two whole months.  Savanna has the sweetest, most patient little personality and we all love her so much!
 Here are some things that we have noticed Savanna doing lately.

*Swats at toys, especially the seahorse on her play mat.
*Likes to lay on the floor and have someone talk to her.
*Sooo smiley!!  As soon as she hears my voice she breaks out in a huge grin.  We LOVE her smiles!
 *Mostly wears 0-3 month clothes, and although size 1 diapers would fit better, I am still squeezing her into the last of the newborn diapers!
*Her eyes are really blue and I am crossing my fingers that she will get my green eyes and we are really hoping her hair stays dark.
*Not a huge fan of tummy time, but we are working on it.
*Evenings are not her most stellar time of day.  Jeff thinks she doesn't like him since it hits about the time when he gets home, but I keep assuring him she just knows when it's dinner time.
 *Not the most stellar sleeper.  She seems to have gas and reflux issues at night so she is not really consistent.  A good night she will go down around 8 and get up around 1:30 or 2 and then again around 5 or 6.
*Unlike her older sister, she absolutely loves her bath and loves the car.
*Loves patty cake
*Likes to suck on her fist and the hospital style binky.
We are having insurance issues so I haven't taken her for her 2 month check up, but I am not concerned about her growth.  She is a good eater and seems healthy in every way.  We are going in next week with insurance or without, so we will know for sure how much she has grown.

We love you Savanna!!!!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

What a beautiful sweetie! Glad she is part of your cute family!

McMurtrey said...

Your pictures are turning out so cute.