Monday, January 7, 2013

a very merry christmas

 In an effort to make sure Savanna has the "second child syndrome" of having no pictures of herself, I managed to lose our camera and didn't know until Christmas morning.  I have seriously taken every single thing out of every closet and cupboard, all the boxes are unpacked, and there is absolutely no sign of the camera anywhere.  I have had it since we moved here because I have the picture of Heidi on her big girl bed.  The only thing I can think is that I somehow put it in the donation pile while we were unpacking.  The new camera is supposed to be here tomorrow and I really hope it is because I have a lot of catching up to do and the cell phone camera really is not cutting it.  So here are some rather lame pictures of our fun day.
 The best part of our day of course was the fact that we were in our house.  We were beginning to sweat it, but we got in a week before Christmas.  The girls opened their Christmas PJs on Christmas Eve an looked adorable.  Heidi wants to wear her "Smish mus jammas" every night still and whenever she picks out Savanna's pajamas, they are always her first choice!
 Grandma gave Heidi a suitcase and sleeping bag.  She can't wait to try it out next time we take a trip.
 She had fun hiding in it and saying, "Where did that Heidi go?"
 She LOVES kitties so the fact that it is Hello Kitty was a huge hit.

 I love my two little girls and I love how sweet Heidi is to her little sister.  I know it won't be like this all the time, so I am trying to soak in all the sweet moments.  Every morning Heidi says, "Look at her!  Isn't she darling?"
Savanna is little miss smiles lately and we love it! There is nothing sweeter than to see her grinning back at you.


 Heidi got a little doll stroller and loves to take stuff it full of her 'friends' (stuffed animals) and go shopping around the house.  We cant wait until the weather is nice and she can take her pals on walks with us outside.

Overall we had a nice, quiet Christmas.  Heidi was filled with excitement and was so cute opening her presents and Savanna was content to sit back and watch and snooze when she got the chance!  We love holidays!

No comments: