Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

Jeff is working graves for Halloween (lame, lame, triple lame), so we took Heidi early to all the businesses that were giving out candy.  Heidi has a major, major sweet tooth and while we were chatting with someone we knew, she somehow managed to take this candy from her bag and bite into it...foil and all.
Thank goodness I was able to get the foil out.  So funny.
  • I definitely did not go all out for a costume.  When I bought Heidi's birthday outfit, I bought it with the intention of using the tutu for Halloween.  I was going to get a tiara but since Heidi doesn't keep things like hats on her head, I figured it was a waste.  I'm glad I didn't because she wasn't even having the tutu, but once she started getting the sweets, her mood improved.
In other, not Halloween news, Heidi is a total complete girly girl.  From the way she holds her hands to how picky she is about wearing the shoes or boots she wants, she is all girl.  She is more than willing to let me put the bow in and is almost to the point where she will keep it in for more than two hours.  Now to get her to sit still so I can work on trying some new things with all those luscious locks!


We love this girl!
Just because it's so funny...this is how Heidi's hair looked after a nap.
"Hmmm...what can I get into?"

No comments: