Sunday, October 23, 2011

Family Pictures















For the longest time I have been trying to set an appointment to get some family pictures. The lady I was going to use never had days that would work for us and when there finally was one, she got sick. Since the weather is supposed to get nasty next week, I sent a text to my friend saying, "Get your family ready for some pictures at Scott's Bottom. We'll take yours and you take ours." Luckily she was game so we went down and got some pictures. I'm excited to see the ones on their camera because they have a professional one, but here are a few sneak peaks on our camera. I was happy with how they turned out!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Those are really cute! I really need to get family pictures done too. What a good idea to switch off taking them for another family!

The Peterson's said...

They turned out cute! I can't wait to see the rest!

Lindsey said...

Cute family pictures and cute family!