Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wild and Crazy

This is how my child woke up from her nap...I guess that's what happens when you have loads of hair. It made me laugh. Perhaps it's because daddy didn't help with bath time last night and he does a much better job brushing the hair before bed and then it stays a little more manageable the next day. Mommy isn't so patient before bed time.

In other news, naps are still not going well, but nighttime has been pretty good.

Saturday: 8pm-5am
Sunday: 8:30pm-3:30am
Monday: 8 pm-5:45 am
Tuesday: 8 pm-5:30 am

No matter what time she wakes up, we love her more and more every day!

6 comments:

The Peterson's said...

How could you not love that beautiful little girl! She is so cute!

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Oh Beth, she's so cute! I just want to squeeze her! I love all that hair!

Megan C. said...

Love the hair! Jack wakes up with crazy hair sometimes too and it cracks me up. You can tell they've been sleeping well

Montgomery Family said...

Isn't it the best when they start to stretch that night time sleeping?!? She is such a Jeff mimi-me!! Love the hair!

Cheryl said...

She is ADORABLE!!!

McMurtrey said...

Those are stinking cute pictures!!